As you may have seen, our Nintendo Life Indie Spotlight opened with Toree 2; in case you missed it, its predecessor Toree 3D gained quite a number of fans as word of mouth spread about its cool blend of ’90s-style polygons and sharp 3D platforming. Like its predecessor it only costs €0,99 / $0.99USD, so it costs you less than… well, most things nowadays.
That’s hard to resist, and below is the feature list from the eShop store page:
– More late 90s low poly aesthetic
– Fast gameplay, flow focused levels
– Weird elements make a comeback.
– 9 levels with unique elements
– Some secret characters to unlock
– The epic conclusion of the ice cream arc
Are you planning to grab this for a bit of colourful platforming fun? Let us know in the comments!